Ready to get your North East culture fix this Tuesday?
February 16, 2015
10 short speeches + one great venue + infinite number of new culture connections = your Tuesday evening, sorted!
Are you coming to the free AB+ networking event on Tuesday 17 February, 7pm at Riverside East?
Not only do we have a bumper line up of presenters (see below) but the event will be storyboarded by Graham Ogilvie Design. Anyone interested in culture in the North East is welcome to attend for free and become a member. Drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have time – or just get to RGU for 7pm.
The full line up of presenters who have 3-5 minutes to get their message across are;
– George Anderson, Sistema Scotland, Big Noise Project
– Kirsty Russell and Amber Robertson, Ruthrieston Temporary Studio
– Charley Buchan, Fitlike Records
– Gemma Connell, Youth Arts Hub Co-Ordinator
– David Officer, Marketing and Communication Officer
-Rebecca Powrie, Casting On project
– Lesley Anne Rose and Helen Milne, Aberdeen Performing Arts
– Peter Bodis, Art Psychotherapist
– Fraser Macdonald, Grampian Hospital Arts Trust
– Richard Ward, Scottish Culture and Traditions Association
Stewart Aitken, Chair, AB+