Develop Indie Showcase Submissions Now Open
April 7, 2014
The Showcase gives indie studios an opportunity to gain exposure for their games – and receive direct feedback from a panel of judges.
Last year’s Indie Showcase featured Paladin Studios’ Momonga Pinball Adventures, Nyamyam Games’ Tengami, 232 Studios’ Epic Eric, and Greenfly Studios’ Drop That Candy .
Criteria for applying to the Indie Showcase are:
- Studios must have fewer than 15 people
- Studios – and games – must be non-publisher funded
- Games which are not published by a third party at the time of submission
- Games that have a development budget of less than £1,000,000
- Games that are created in the ‘indie spirit’
If selected as one of the 10 finalists, a studio will receive two free Indie Dev Day conference passes, up to five expo passes, pre-event publicity and a profile on the Develop website.
In addition, finalists will also be demonstrating their games to around
View original post 70 more words