Practical Video Planning Workshop – Woodend Barn Tickets, Banchory – Eventbrite
September 23, 2013
AmbITion Scotland is teaming up with Woodend Barn, to provide digital training to the creative and cultural sector in the area.
In today’s world of internet and social media, it is important that any business or organisation can show their work online. Videos, podcasts and vlogs are the ways to immediately connect with your audience.AmbITion Scotland in partnership with Woodend Barn is providing a FREE full day’s training workshop for professional or voluntary practitioners in the arts, culture and heritage sectors to learn the basics of how to plan and produce your media content:
- What are the merits and challenges of different kinds of media content?
- How to plan your own media project
- What resources are needed?
- Hands-on practical filming exercises to help you make the best screen content for your organisation
- How to make media content part of your digital strategy
The tutor, Tim Flood, will also be on-hand to give advice on how to use different cameras and computer equipment. AmbITion Scotland workshops are held in small groups, offering hands-on tuition and one-to-one support from the most knowlegable practitioners in the business.
1000 Welcome and introduction
1015 – 1100 What media solutions are there?
- Online/streaming video content
- Merits and challenges of each
1100 Coffee break
1115 – 1230 How to plan your media project
- Practical workplan
- Delegates workshop their ideas in groups
1230 – 1300 Lunch
1300 – 1530 Lights! Cameras! Action!
- What resources do you need?
- Wishlist of equipment, computer hardware and software
- Some Dos and Don’ts of media production
- Live practical filming exercises
1530 – 1600 Questions and Answers